Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Winter

Here is a little update on what each of us has been up to the past couple of months.

Luna:  Since our return from Hawaii she has become a Daddy's girl, which Daddy loves and Mommy does not mind.  If Daddy is in the house then Luna wants to be with him.  I enjoy this because it allows me time to get somethings done and it is fun to see Luna loving her Daddy so much.

Once we got back from Hawaii, she was all ready so off schedule with the time change and all, I decided to drop her from 2 naps to 1.  She has done really well with this, I thought it would be more of a challenge for her.  It is nice just to have one nap during the day, it makes outings much easier.

Again once we got back from Hawaii I decided it was time to transition her off her bottles.  She was already just taking two a day, in the morning and night.  Just this week she has given up the bottle altogether.  She is getting older.

She has gone from 4 teeth to 8 teeth.  Two of which are her first year molars.  I can tell they are bothering her.  I have to say teething is not much fun, I am looking forward to being done with that for a while.

Brian:  When Luna and I were in Hawaii, Brian had a trip of his own.  He went to Arizona for a few days and met up with a good friend of his.  Then he went on to Colorado for work.  He return shortly after Luna and I got back.  Brian has been really busy at work, every day it seems he comes home exhausted.

He also has been busy installing his new TV and testing it out by watching movies.  I must admit this is something I have had a hard time relating to but Brian loves it so I am happy.

Allison:  I have been continuing to run.  It works out so well. I put Luna down for a nap, my Dad comes over and I go for a run.  My goal is to run a half marathon in June.  Right now the furthest I have done is 8 miles but I am having problems with my toes falling asleep, we will see if I can figure out how to fix that problem.

I also have been trying to replenish my frozen meals in preparation for our Spring.  So Luna and I have made trips to Costco and during my free time I have been busy cooking, cooking and more cooking.  My goal is to be done by the beginning of April.

That is what we have been up to.  We are looking forward to the Spring, hopefully no more snow and some nicer days to get outside and play.

1 comment:

Corrigan Party of Six said...

hey Allison - i like this idea of you freezing your meals - do you freeze all of them? i am always looking for new ways my friends are doing this to help streamline things around here :) ~ Lisa