When we were thinking of moving to NYC, I never thought I would be sending my kids to the public schools. I always thought we would be back to WA before kindergarten. But with the different cut off dates, Luna is in kindergarten this year.
Luna loved kindergarten, she knew 4 different kids in her class. Three from our church and one from school last year. Before the first day of school, she had picked out her outfit for the day and also what she wanted in her packed lunch :) On Thursday, they started out with just a 1/2 day and then Friday was the first full day. Luna could not wait to eat lunch at school. She was so excited.
It was hard to leave her but so glad she loved it as much as she did. Can't wait to see what this year will bring for her.
1 comment:
She looks soooo happy...but both of the girls are growing up much too fast! Luna will thrive with all the socialization and activities!!
Post a Comment