Mother's Day was a few weeks back and we had a great day. I was treated royally by my family. The girls and Daddy made me a delicious breakfast. Luna had made me a beautiful picture and a vase (out of paper) with some pipe cleaner flowers. Rachel made me a pencil holder, painted blue (my favorite color). I love their homemade gifts and the thought that went into them.
After breakfast we headed up to church. Our pastor gave a nice light hearted Mother's Day message on Hell :) After church, we grabbed a quick lunch at our favorite flatbread restaurant (Tribeca Flatbread) and then headed out to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. The flowers were beautiful and it was fun to walk around enjoying all the vibrant colors. We took the subway back home. Everyone was tired from all the walking and were eager for bed (kiddos) or relaxing (parents). I love that feeling of living a full day, it was a wonderful Mother's Day.

1 comment:
You deserve to be treated royally! Sounds like a terrific day!
Post a Comment