I woke up early today 6am (3am west coast time). The street noise is so loud, will I really get use to it. I can't imagine not even hearing it any more, right now it is pretty much the main thing I hear
We met our neighbors, very nice and friendly. They have two kids, a 10 year old and 13 year old (potential babysitter). Luna was very excited to meet the neighbors and when I showed her all the other doors in the hallway and told her people lived there she wanted to knock on each door and meet them.
Our neighbors have been in their apartment for 9 years. At the beginning, they will likely be the ones I ask all my crazy questions like:
Do you tip the porter in the building every time he brings something to your apartment?
or
Do you really not hear all the street noise, are you really that use to it?
or
Where can I buy Life cereal, it is a staple in our house?
Until Tomorrow
3 comments:
Thought of you today as we were setting up for MOPS and wondered how things were going. So it was great to get you blog link and hear that you made it there and are settling in. :) I'll keep praying for your transition!
Love ya,
Pamela
We sleep with sound/white noise machines to drown out noise. I'm a really light sleeper, and they really help! I'm glad to hear the girls are settling in so well. :)-Kristin L
So glad you are blogging...glad you are getting settled in. Tom Skerritt lives in Madison Park in Seattle. I have seen him in the grocery store there and clerk said that he's out and about all the time. Keep on keeping on, you are a wonderful mommy.
Post a Comment