Today was rainy, so I decided to try putting beads in Luna's hair. I have only done it once before, around the 4th of July and it did not go so well. Recently I read that it is easier with bigger beads and once you get good at those then move to the smaller beads. So after that bit of encouragement I decided to try medium size beads. It went much better, although I was slow, again a new style/technique means a slower Mom.
I did flat rope twists on the top and then just twists in the back. They turned out great considering this is only my second attempt at beads. After we finished, Luna looked in the mirror and said "now I look like Miss Emmaline." One of her teachers wears beads in her hair :) Of course she also loves the "music" they make when she walks around.
1 comment:
Allison, you amaze me. That you even try it, and then do such an outstanding job. Really great job, she looks darling...again.
Post a Comment