This weekend we went over to Port Townsend. We had a wonderful time, just relaxing and hanging out as a family. No TV or internet it was great!
We spent one afternoon walking around downtown Port Townsend, looking into the little shops and doing a little people-watching. Although when you have a baby with you, people people-watch you more than you do them.
One lady looked at Luna and said "Well aren't you well fed." We laughed and then the lady moved on. Brian and I then turned to each other and discussed at what age does it change, that those comments are no longer cute or funny. We could just imagine a lady walking up to Brian on the street, saying "Well aren't you well fed," and then moving on. He would not be impressed, although I think it would give me a big chuckle.
I guess we will see at what age that changes, right now we are enjoying our rolly polly little girl.
8 comments:
Yes. I am well fed! ;)
I'm excited you started this! I already check for new pictures of Luna several times a day...this will give me something else to check on too!
Aw dang, I wanted to be the first poster! Woooohooo! I am so proud of you guys. Welcome to the bandwagon! Can't wait to see more of what you guys are up to! Love J
hmm...this might be my first blog comment EVER!!! and i don't really have anything to say other than that I'm glad you started a blog!...and that I'm well fed too! That's a good way to say it. =)
Good job, Allison! . . . and funny, too :)
Allison, Luna may be rolly polly but she has avery beautiful face. Love Kris
Allison-I agree...at what age does that stop being cute or funny?? It just goes along with all of those other comments that you and I have discussed where people don't think before they speak!!
Miss you and can't wait to see you in less than 25 days!! :)
Hello my friend... so glad you've entered the blogging world! Luna is absolutely adorable ... I can't wait to hear how things have been.
Lets connect soon and hang out! :)
Post a Comment