Last weekend we headed up to FAO Schwarz with Nana and Pops. All I can say it that the store is amazing. The girls and I have been to Toys R Us and it is not nearly as impressive, although it does have a ferris wheel in the middle of the store. But FAO Schwarz has such a huge selection of toys, it is mind blowing. I loved the store and plan to go back just to take more time browsing. Nana and I were only there for about 45 minutes and had to head of for an appointment but the guys stayed longer with the kids.
Rachel loved all the stuffed animals, she petted and hugged each one. When we asked her what her favorite toy in the store was she said the stuff animals.
Here we are checking out a train set. I think Brian and I liked it more than the kids. :)
Rachel at the art station coloring away.
Another photo I love. Rachel and Brian on the subway. She is clinging to him and the pole for dear life and he is on his phone (looking up the subway schedule). She is getting more comfortable on the subway but at times it still pushes her comfort zone.

No comments:
Post a Comment