Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rachel's Music Class



Boy do I love this girl!  She is just so cute.

Once a week for the last 6 months Rachel and I have been attending music classes.  She loves them, just loves them.  I was done after the first 8 week session but we are still going because she loves them so much.  Her teacher is Colin and I think she has a little crush on him, she talks about him quite a bit during the week :)

Our favorite song is Taxi, it is very catchy.  You can hear it on their website:  www.musicforaardvarks.com

While we love all the music from class, her favorite part is the dancing.  They play instruments during some of the songs and then some songs they dance and she loves this. Seeing little Rachel come out of her shell and just dance is adorable.  She takes it very seriously and some times I have to ask her if she is having fun because her face is so serious but she always yells "YES" when I ask. The photo above is her "dancing ballet" as she told me.  Today Daddy joined us at class for the first time and she was dancing quite a bit just for him.

Maybe in the fall we will enroll her in some dancing classes.  For right now we have two weeks left of the music class.  Two more weeks of dancing her heart out :)



1 comment:

Gramma Laurie said...

What a sweetheart. She does look like she is really concentrating and taking it very seriously. So glad you are going to these classes and she loves it so much!