Sunday, June 10, 2012
Yarn Extensions Update
I am not sure anyone out there reading this blog cares in the least bit but Luna's yarn extensions are holding up beautifully. Luna and I are very happy about it!!! I am actually so happy it almost brings tears to my eyes.
We are going on our 5th week. I redid the front because I could not take it hanging down in her face all the time. So I cornrowed it away from her face which is much better. She is refusing to wear it any way but down. I was hoping for some pony tails or pig tails thrown in there but she is not feeling it. She is just loving having long hair, LOVES it.
It is so nice to have a style that I can count on to last a while. Sometimes life gets busy and it is hard to have time every week to restyle, now I don't have to! Yippee!
Luna and I did some baking this weekend. The photo her holding the yummy creation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you have found a hair style that lasts! I admire all the time you spend helping the girls look adorable =) And they certainly always do!! The cookies look yummy and how fun for them to get to bake with mommy!
Post a Comment