Today the advent calendar said "after school we will watch Elf with Cooper." Rachel and I have already watched it once this year but this was going to be Luna's first time. She was pretty excited. Well the kiddos sat down to watch the movie and boy did they have the comments and questions. I love the movie already but it was a lot of fun to see it through their eyes.
(Disclaimer if you have not seen the movie or don't know it well these might not be too funny or cute to you. Sorry)
*Buddy the Elf has just arrived in NYC and is walking the streets. Luna points out the window and says, "is Buddy outside walking around right now?"
*Buddy is in the department store's North Pole and arguing with an employee that it was not the North Pole. Cooper says "Why does that guy think it is the North Pole? The snow is fake, it can't be the North Pole?"
*After Buddy and the department store Santa get into a fight and Buddy rips Santa's beard off, Rachel says "Buddy fighted with Santa and took his mask." Then about every 5 minutes for the rest of the movie asked if Santa got his mask back yet.
*When Buddy and Jovie are on their date looking at Christmas trees and see the big one at Rockefeller Center, I asked Luna "have you seen that tree?" She nodded and said "yes at Rockefeller Center." That girl is on top of it, she knows what is going on.
*I have my back to the TV picking popcorn off the couch. I say to Cooper "Cooper sweetie can you not stand right in front of the TV the girls can't see?" Cooper turns around and says "You have eyes in the back of your head." :) Yup buddy all Moms do :)
*After Buddy and the department store Santa get into a fight and Buddy rips Santa's beard off, Rachel says "Buddy fighted with Santa and took his mask." Then about every 5 minutes for the rest of the movie asked if Santa got his mask back yet.
*When Buddy and Jovie are on their date looking at Christmas trees and see the big one at Rockefeller Center, I asked Luna "have you seen that tree?" She nodded and said "yes at Rockefeller Center." That girl is on top of it, she knows what is going on.
*I have my back to the TV picking popcorn off the couch. I say to Cooper "Cooper sweetie can you not stand right in front of the TV the girls can't see?" Cooper turns around and says "You have eyes in the back of your head." :) Yup buddy all Moms do :)
1 comment:
I haven't seen the movie but the comments were cute nontheless! So like Rachel and her concern for everyone...she was worried about poor Santa getting his mask back! Luna pie is definitely one sharp little girl! Oh yeah kids, of course all moms have eyes in the backs of their heads =),plus a 6th sense to boot!
Post a Comment