On Sunday we went up to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas Tree. The tree was spectacular but the insane crowd was just too much for us. It was almost impossible to walk around. The girls had a tough time because they are so short they can't see anything but the people all around them. We kept having to pick them up to show them the different lights. It was nerve racking trying to keep track of them and keep us moving. We didn't trust Rachel walking at all, other people kept bumping her and pushing her. So we carried her the whole time. I can't say I would recommend it for small children it is just way too crowded.
We looked at the tree and attempted to take some photos. Then headed out to dinner. I think dinner was the girls favorite part :)


1 comment:
Beautiful lights! Beautiful smile on Luna's face!
Post a Comment