Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair!

Once again I am doing hair.  I was not overly motivated to try something new this time, so I went simple and basic.  For some reason this time by back hurt the whole time.  It is a lot of bending over from taking out the braids in the tub, washing the hair in the tub and then to the braiding.  I am definitely feeling my age :)  Hard to imagine how my back is going to keep up for the next 16+ years of hair styling I have in front of me.  I think I am going to have to figure out a new arrangement instead of them sitting on a stool and me on the couch.

Any ways, Luna's only request was once again piggy tails.  So I did piggy tails one high on her ear and one low on her ear.  We got these "firecracker" scrunchies in the mail from Grandma and Luna wanted me to put them in as soon as I was done.  After I put them in and she looked in the mirror she said that they look like earrings.  I have to agree with her.  This was a relatively fast hair style only about an hour and half start to finish, which is great!

 I took this picture just before we were heading out to drop Luna off a preschool.  She loves Pink!

By the time I got to Rachel I had little motivation.  I had left her hair unbraided over night and boy was it a sight in the morning.  So my motivation came from not wanting to have to comb out all the tangles in a few days from now.  So I went really basic :)  It looks great and should last until the end of the week.



No comments: