As with most things in life there are good days and bad days. Some days I can't wait for the adventure of city living but other days I am just tired. Living here takes a lot more energy and some days I just don't have it. Today was one of those days for me.
Also it has finally got hot and muggy. In June we had a few muggy hot days but overall it was warm in the 80s but not muggy. So it was quite pleasant, we also live by the water so there is a nice breeze, which I hear is wonderful in the warm months but frigid in the winter. In June, it was just lovely. June is a great month to visit the city. July is getting too muggy for me, what can I say, I was born and raised in Washington. Brian on the other hand grew up in Bakersfield California, the other day a friend posted the weather forecast and every day was above 100! I was not meant to live in Bakersfield, I just do not handle the heat well. Luna is in my boat, she does not do well with the heat and complains almost the whole time. So going out with her is not a lot of fun.
Luckily for me we head up to Vermont on Friday with some dear friends. FRIENDS! I miss that living here in the city but love that we are relatively close to friends up in Massachusetts. So we will be up there for a week and then back in the city for a week. Then we (me and the girls) fly back to Washington for 7 weeks! I love the city but I can't wait to go "home." Looking forward to seeing my dog Maggie, I have missed her so much!
So today will be spent inside with the AC on full blast and probably tomorrow and the next day :) Then Vermont!
No comments:
Post a Comment