Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hair Day

Today was another hair day at our house.  Lately I have been trying out twists, it is a new technique for me and it is challenging to say the least.  Today I went back to basic cornrows.  What I learned is that I am much better at cornrows than twists.  They are much easier for me and easier for me to get them to look nice.  So today I kept it easy and cornrowed both girls hair.   I did the same style on both of them, although I am not sure they know it :) They can't really see their own hair.  I have only tried cornrowing one other time on Rachel and this time I think it turned out great.  I am curious to see how long it lasts.  My goals is to keep these styles in until we get to Washington for the holiday and then I will restyle.


This evening was family movie night at our house.  We watched Charlie Brown's Christmas and enjoyed a little popcorn.  It was just what we needed after a number of busy days. The girls loved it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: