The Battery City Parks program puts on different activities for the kids, May through September. So they recently started up again. Every day of the week there is a different activity for the girls to enjoy in the local parks. Today was soccer.
This was the first time I ever took them to soccer and I was curious to see how it would go. The coaches had about 20 3/4 year olds :) I did not envy them but much appreciated them. Rachel only last about 10 minutes and then wanted to play with her baby. But Luna had fun, she ran all over the field and attempted to kick the ball to the goals. During one of her water breaks I asked her what goal she was trying to get it in. She pointed first to one of the goals and then to the other and said "either one." :)


1 comment:
Yeah for soccer! Maybe they will take after their Auntie Sarah & Uncle Jason!
Post a Comment