Friday, February 24, 2012

Brooklyn Bridge

Well we are back up and running here in NYC.  My computer crashed last week and I have been doing without.  So that is why I have not been blogging.  But luckily I married a computer genius!  He ordered a part off Ebay and fixed my computer!  So now time to update the blog.


Last weekend we decided to walk the Brooklyn Bridge.  The bridge is beautiful and you get amazing views of Manhattan as you walk across.  We continue to have a warm winter here in the city (which I am loving).  Here we are in mid-feb and I am not even wearing a coat! It is wonderful!

Here we are looking back at lower Manhattan.  Still no coat, although the girls are in coats.  They could have cared less about the bridge.  They were more excited to get to the other side to go on the carousel.

Once we got across the bridge into Brooklyn we stopped at The Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory for a little treat.  Daddy loves ice cream and so do the girls. :)

Looking back at Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge is to the right.  Beautiful, beautiful day!

Then the girls took a ride on the carousel.  It was fun, the girls wanted to go again but Mom and Dad can only handle it once. :)  It was a lovely day, both Mom and Dad were exhausted by the time we got home.  Some day I want someone to push me all over the city in a stroller, it would be a lovely way to see the city. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: