Sunday, February 12, 2012

Neighbors


I know in past posts I mentioned that our apartment building is like a dorm for kids.  There are kids every where which has both positives and negatives.  But for us it is all positive.  With a total of 6 apartments on our floor there are 7 kids ages 6 and under.  Out of those 6 apartments, 4 had their doors open this afternoon.  All the kiddos where wandering from apartment to apartment playing.

Luna just loves it, loves it!  Rachel at times joins in but some times chooses to play by herself.  I love it when they play in our apartment.  I love to hear them playing their games and working out their disagreements it just makes my heart smile.  Today they were playing family and going on a helicopter ride to Fire Island and then to London.  ADORABLE!

Below is a photo of 6 of the kiddos on our floor, each with their special blankets.  Each one could not wait to show me their special blankets so I could not resist taking a photo of them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: