This weekend I got to go Cape Cod again. On Friday, I left Brian at home with the kids and headed North to spend the weekend with some dear girlfriends. It was so much fun just to be away with the girls and do all the things you can't do with kids in tow. We went for a run along the beach, sat by the pool, enjoyed the hot tub, spent 2 hours in ONE store and enjoyed a few leisurely meals out. The weather was quite a bit cooler on the Cape and I loved it, I needed a break from the heat. The whole trip was wonderful! Brian did great with the kids solo. One day he took them on the ferry to Staten Island and they had a picnic. Then the next day he took them on the PATH train over to a mall in New Jersey. These are two major outings with the kids and he rocked!
Preschool - Luna got a spot in a public school preschool! Not the one in our building :( but at least she got a spot. Today the whole family went to see where the school was and how far of a walk it would be for me and the girls. It was about 30 minutes round trip and tonight we found out that the school is moving to a new building in the fall which is a few blocks even farther away. Not ideal, but not out of the question. I think we are leaning toward the private school preschool, it is only a couple blocks from our house. Maybe we will make a decision tomorrow :) who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment