Luna had her first day of summer camp! She was so excited to go, and had no anxiety around leaving us. She just walked right in and started playing with the other kids. This summer camp is at the same preschool she will be going to in the fall, we wanted to get her use to the teachers and building before going full time in September. Afterwards I asked her about her day but she offered up very little information, it was like pulling teeth to get her to tell me what they did. Although when I asked if she wanted to go back she said "YES!"
Then later that day Brian and I got another date night, our second so far in New York. We went to a fun restaurant in Nolita called Public. The food was wonderful, I had grilled kangaroo for the first time ever. It was delicious but the Mommy in me could not help but think about Kanga and little Roo. Although that did not stop me from truly enjoying my meal. We walked to the restaurant and back, it is fun to pass all the little shops along the way. On the way home we stopped at a rice pudding store called Rice to Riches, all they have is rice pudding. We tried the caramel and loved it!
Friday is our 10 year anniversary and we are going to see Zarkana, Cirque du Soleil at Radio City Music Hall. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment