Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Elevator

I can't believe how much I have already posted about the elevator.  My girls love the elevator and pushing the buttons is their favorite thing to do.  As we are getting their shoes on to leave Luna is already assigning who is going to push the button on the outside and who is going to push the button on the inside.  By default Rachel usually pushes the outside and Luna the inside, only because Rachel can not reach the 22 on the inside.   They love to push the button and talk and talk about it.  Usually if someone is waiting with us for the elevator they will tell Luna what floor they need and ask her to push their button as well, they have no idea how it makes her day.

Here is Rachel pushing the button on the outside

Luna, like a pro, pushing the button on the inside.

We have yet to have one kid get stuck in the elevator without a parent or one kid to get off on a floor without a parent but the potential is there.  When we get to our floor and the door opens they take off, it is only a matter of time before one of them does it on the wrong floor, just hope I am quick enough to respond.  I guess I should start having conversations with Luna about what to do if this happens.

No comments: