Today we enrolled Luna and Rachel in a preschool for the fall! Just a couple blocks away. Luna will go for 5 half days and Rachel will go for 2 half days, both in the afternoon (only time slot they had open). This Momma is thrilled to say the least! I have already started to fantasize about what I will be doing with my free time!
We walked to the school this morning to drop off our forms. Luna walked in and excitedly said "oh do I get to go to school today?" She was so excited, hard to tell her no, not yet. Rachel on the other hand immediately wanted to be picked up and cuddled into me, she did not want me to leave her there :) She has three months to get use to the idea :) On the other hand, I think Luna is really going to love school and I am so excited for her.
Now what I am going to do with my time? I am pondering two different ideas. The first is training for the Boston Marathon. When we lived in Massachusetts I always wanted to do it but never did. Now that we are back on the East Coast I have a second chance and I want to do it. But it will take more time then just the two afternoons a week that both kids are in school. I am not sure I am up to the time commitment plus the physical exhaustion on top of it, I do have two children to chase after. But I would love to get into that kind of shape and run it. The second idea is to take some seminary classes. I have this desire to know, actually know the bible in greater detail and I think taking some classes would be a good way to learn. I have been looking at some classes online and am ready to jump on in. I think I am up to being a student again.
1 comment:
Yay! Must feel good to have a decision made. And yes, you are going to love having some time to yourself too! You deserve it!
Post a Comment